About Us: Ziva Dynamics (www.zivadynamics.com) is a technology company developing cutting-edge computer graphics software for the creation and visualization of virtual characters. Our software is used by many of the best VFX and gaming studios in the world. We are primarily located in Vancouver, BC with some remote workers around the globe.
The Customer Success Specialist is focused on engaging, qualifying and selling directly to new customers, with an unwavering commitment to ensuring customer success and recurring sales growth over time. By interacting with clients of all levels within entertainment and gaming industries, the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for generating interest and awareness for existing and new products, while managing the full cycle of all new sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Ziva’s offerings.
- Learn/deploy a consultative approach with customers in order to continuously develop insights about their needs.
- Map out the key stakeholders and technical requirements for all buying segments.
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline of new customers.
- Create and manage a database of leads using CRM, track and report progress.
- Collaborate with Ziva’s customer success and marketing team to create content and materials that help educate and support customers.
- Support customers during their evaluations of Ziva products.
- Sell products directly to customers.
- Facilitate long-term customer commitments to Ziva software and growth in recurring subscription sales.
- Work closely with Ziva’s e-store team to ensure that customers have the tools and processes to facilitate their orders.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ technology sales experience.
- Experience in the software or SaaS sales environment.
- Experience with sales processes, CRMs and sales methodologies.
- Experience and skills related to content creation software, such as Maya or Adobe products.
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience.
- Must be able to travel regularly.