About Us: Ziva Dynamics (www.zivadynamics.com) is a technology company developing cutting-edge computer graphics software for the creation and animation of virtual characters. Our software is used by many of the best VFX studios in the world. We are primarily located in Vancouver, BC with some remote workers around the globe. We are looking to expand and accelerate our development team.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing & Communications Specialist to boost the Ziva Dynamics brand. The MCS must combine their creative communication skills and technical savviness to generate leads by creating, coordinating, and implementing Ziva’s online and offline marketing initiatives with an emphasis on live events, user engagement, and digital content creation. From developing compelling email campaigns and advertising strategies to supporting and expanding our online platforms, the Marketing & Communications Specialist will help Ziva build deeper connections with their users in the VFX and game industries.
Organizational Status: You will work within the Sales & Marketing teams, reporting to the CCO.
- Manage Ziva Community engagement initiatives
- Work with Ziva Community Members and Influencers to make compelling, mutually beneficial content
- Work with internal Ziva creators to produce ongoing, consistent sharable content
- Build and amplify the Ziva Dynamics social media presence – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Educational/Academic communities, and more
- Create and design frequent digital marketing content
- Email marketing, drip campaign content, press release content, social media posts, etc.
- Develop and execute long term digital advertising strategies
- Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, search engine optimization
- Set, track, and review analytics and benchmarks
- Conduct monthly or quarterly reporting
- Assist with lead generation and outreach tasks
- Produce and support offline marketing initiatives including seminars, industry gatherings, and conventions.
- Plan and spearhead new digital campaigns
- Establish brand evangelist network to drive greater engagement
- Produce educational material and software resources
- Further develop Ziva’s press relationships
- Launch & expand Ziva’s digital platforms
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience or familiarity within software sales or SaaS environments
- Experience in content creation, film making, VFX, or gaming is especially helpful
- Statistical analysis or analytics fundamentals
- Experience producing content, events, and/or experiences in a fast-moving environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Creativity and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication, documentation, and IT skills
- Budgeting and project management skills
- Able to understand complex concepts, yet capable of being decisive with minimal information
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with programming and computer science concepts
- Experience using JIRA
- Working knowledge of the business fundamentals of developer platforms and SDK/API ecosystems