About Us: Ziva Dynamics (www.zivadynamics.com) is a technology company developing cutting-edge computer graphics software for the creation and visualization of virtual characters. Our software is used by many of the best VFX and gaming studios in the world. We are primarily located in Vancouver, BC with some remote workers around the globe.
Reporting to the CCO, the New Business Director of brings with them established relationships in the gaming, VFX and entertainment technology industries and is responsible for developing a sales team to execute new business opportunities while supporting growth with existing accounts.
The primary objectives of the New Business Director are to achieve revenue targets, drive customer satisfaction, manage and execute a sales process and pipeline, grow market share and foster adoption of upcoming products.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Lead day-to-day operations of all regular software sales, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Set and implement sales goals with CCO.
- Forecast market trends and formulate sales plans.
- Provide regular sales reports to help track company performance and to identify opportunities for learning and growth
- Represent company products and brands at major industry events and conferences.
- Mentor and develop organizational sales skill sets.
- Cultivate industry relationships to gain insight and to provide feedback on how Ziva can best service clients’ needs.
- Track competitors’ practices and changes in the industry.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to provide input on marketing and content strategies relevant to customer segments in order to drive sales.
Skills & Expertise:
- 5+ years in software sales management with successful record of leading sales teams.
- A passion for character technologies and deep knowledge of the gaming and VFX industries.
- Experience working in SaaS sales.
- Experience in entertainment or media software technical sales.
- Familiarity with Ziva software and Autodesk Maya is a definite plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and presentation skills.