Are you ready to take the lead of one (or more) of software products? Work with our product/development teams and connect our customers. You will play a major role in delivering valuable products reporting directly to the CEO and CCO, an essential part in our growth.
Ziva Dynamics (www.zivadynamics.com) is an award-winning software company, developing cutting-edge computer graphics software for the creation and animation of virtual characters. Our products are used by some of the best visual effects studios in the world to create spectacular effects for blockbuster films and innovative projects.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting with stakeholders, both internal and external, to understand the relative impact of different requested software features and bug fixes
- Analyzing and breaking down requirements into deliverable increments
- Working with development teams and Scrum Masters to understand the estimated costs of various tasks
- Creating and prioritizing Product and Sprint Backlogs
- Estimating and reporting team velocities and future release schedules
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Communicating expectations to all groups within the company
- Educating and advocating for Agile principles and Scrum within the company
Who you are:
- Product Manager (or Owner) experience in Games or Visual Effects
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to drill down into sometimes fuzzy user requirements to turn them into concrete, incremental, deliverable improvements
- Working understanding of the software release cycle
- Experience using Jira and CI/CD
- Previous experience as a Product Owner on a shipping software product
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification
- Coding experience
What we offer:
- Central downtown Vancouver location is easily accessible by transit in a newly renovated space
- Competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, and vacation time.
Note - We are working from home (remotely) during the current health crisis. However, after this passes, we will be working together on site.