Ziva is looking to hire a Texture Artist.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of proven production experience on multiple high-end VFX film assets, a collaborative team spirit and the ability to quickly adopt, learn, and push the limits of new authoring tools. The ideal candidate will additionally have production experience in look-development.
- Minimum 2+ years experience working as a texture artist
- An impressive reel that demonstrates only your best work
- Excellent artistic sensibilities
- Advanced skill using either Substance Painter or Mari in a production environment
- Experience using Maya and/or Houdini in a production environment
- A good understanding of UVs
- Able to take direction
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a desire to attain excellence
- A willingness to learn and grow while on the job
What we offer:
- Central downtown Vancouver location easily accessible by transit in a freshly renovated space.
- Competitive salary, stock options, comprehensive benefits package.
If not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, the candidate must have a minimum of an advanced degree and/or five years of demonstrated specialized experience as a Texture Artist.